microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How do I add tables in datasourceTree

Yves S

10/25/2005 7:46:00 AM

Hello everybody,

I have created a form with new tables and then when users want to make a
filter there are no tables in the Structure menu 1:n or n:1.
How may I fill these menu ?
Thank you in advance to help me.

Yves

2 Answers

Steen Andreasen

Hi Yves,

Have you updated the data model. Go to Tools -> Development Tools ->
Cross-reference -> Periodic -> Update. Choose Update Data Model (only).

Best Regards
Steen Andreasen
http://www.steenandreasen.com/axap...

--