microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How to validate XML String with a Schema File

Enocha

I am new to x++ programming. Could somebody help me to write a Function to
validate a XML String using the schema (.xsd) file path?

Thanks,

Enocha

1 Answer

Ricardo Venegas [MSFT]

The easiest way, is to create a COM object that performs the validation and
call it from X++.
You can build this object using VB or C#. A sample of schema validation can
be found at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconxsdvalidationwithmultiples...

Ricardo Venegas [MSFT]

rights.