passing arguments from web-form to win-form

David Boaz

7/8/2003 6:59:00 AM

Hello all,
I have an existing GUI written in asp.net, which performs a search
operation, and displays the results. I have also another win-form
application that needs these search results. I want to open the web-form
from my windows application, to enable searching, and finally, to pass the
results back to the win form.
does someone has an idea how to make it?
Thanks, David.

2 Answers

Mart Rogers

"David Boaz" <dboaz@bgumail.bgu.ac.il> wrote in message
> Hello all,
> I have an existing GUI written in asp.net, which performs a search
> operation, and displays the results. I have also another win-form
> application that needs these search results. I want to open the web-form
> from my windows application, to enable searching, and finally, to pass the
> results back to the win form.
> does someone has an idea how to make it?
> Thanks, David.

I think your system clock is wrong. You are posting into the future.

(natty gur)

David Hi,

you can embed the web browser (ActiveX) control in one of your pages.
you can interact with the DHTML objects of the Control document by
adding reference to MSHTML (Microsoft html library) com library.

Natty Gur, CTO
Dao2Com Ltd.
28th Baruch Hirsch st. Bnei-Brak
Israel , 51114

Phone Numbers:
Office: +972-(0)3-5786668
Fax: +972-(0)3-5703475
Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

Know the overall picture

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***
Don''t just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!