microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Creating route card from code

sigmundlo

10/24/2005 1:22:00 PM

I am trying to create a route card through code, but it will not show when I
open the route card form.
My record looks just like the others in table ProdJournalTable. The
JournalId is generated correctly using number sequence.
This line in the executeQuery in the datasource gives me the problem:
journalFormTable.datasourceExecuteQueryPre();
Something in here blocks my record. But what? It gets a little comlicated
and the journalFormTable class is connected to the route card's FormRun.

Thank you