microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Changing stylesheet has no effect (web css

sigmundlo

10/21/2005 10:37:00 AM

My enterprise portal uses the Aquatic stylesheet, but when I open
StyleSheet_WebApp_Aquatic, change some colors, and save it again, nothing
changes in the portal!

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you
3 Answers

Davy Brouwers

sigmundlo wrote:
> My enterprise portal uses the Aquatic stylesheet, but when I open
> StyleSheet_WebApp_Aquatic, change some colors, and save it again, nothing
> changes in the portal!
>
> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Thank you
It may be a stupid question but are you also updating the website again
from within Axapta? Or are you changing the css on the webserver itself?

Davy

sigmundlo

Updating did the trick! I haven''t thought of that at all because all my code
changes work without doing that. I work on the webserver itself.

"Davy Brouwers" wrote:

> sigmundlo wrote:
> > My enterprise portal uses the Aquatic stylesheet, but when I open
> > StyleSheet_WebApp_Aquatic, change some colors, and save it again, nothing
> > changes in the portal!
> >
> > What am I doing wrong?
> >
> > Thank you
> It may be a stupid question but are you also updating the website again
> from within Axapta? Or are you changing the css on the webserver itself?
>
> Davy

Davy Brouwers

sigmundlo wrote:
> Updating did the trick! I haven''t thought of that at all because all my code
> changes work without doing that. I work on the webserver itself.
>

> "Davy Brouwers" wrote:
>

>>sigmundlo wrote:
>>
>>>My enterprise portal uses the Aquatic stylesheet, but when I open
>>>StyleSheet_WebApp_Aquatic, change some colors, and save it again, nothing
>>>changes in the portal!
>>>
>>>What am I doing wrong?
>>>
>>>Thank you
>>
>>It may be a stupid question but are you also updating the website again
>>from within Axapta? Or are you changing the css on the webserver itself?
>>
>>Davy

I understand. You can also when you are developing your website put the
flag development mode on. this will update the website when you change
something. Be carefull not always so if you experience strange things,
update manualy.

Regards

Davy