microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Web: How can I store the web login name?

sigmundlo

10/20/2005 6:13:00 AM

On an enterprise portal, there can be many different usernames
(WebUser.WebLogin) , but they can all log on with same userid
(WebUser.UserId).

This gives me a problem, when I want to identify the user in the portal,
because ABCBase::AXUser() returns the same user for all usernames. How can I
store the username (the actual name you type to log on)? I tried to store it
in WebApplication and WebSession() when clicking thew logon button, but both
classes seems to be newed again after logon, so it's all lost.

Thank you

1 Answer

sigmundlo

How embarassing!
I solved it myself just after posting this. How could I miss the method
WebApplication.webLogin()?