microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Record Level Security in Webforms

Brun

10/19/2005 12:00:00 PM

I try to build a webform without record level security. Par example a project
Overview, it works when I disable the RLS in the excuteQuery of the
datasource with following command:
projTable_ds.query().recordLevelSecurity(false);
Now I have a menuitem on the projectid to show the projectdetails. On the
projectdetailswebform I have also disabled the RLS.
But the menuitem works only by records who are allowed by RLS in the other
case following errormessage is displaying: "The record used is no longer
available, it may have been deleted by another user." I think its because the
RLS works on the redirection.
Has anyone a solution for me? How to make the redirection without the RLS?
Thanks for the answers.