microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Adding controls to a webform runtime

JacLar

10/18/2005 7:45:00 AM

II want to add controls to a web form runtime, but that does not seem to
work. The error message states that 'the object is not initialized', and the
bottom point in the call stack is the show() method in default.asp.

The code I use to connect the field to the data source is:
NERA_HLPCityLink_IDUEmbeddedMultiplexer.dataField(fieldnum(NERA_HLPCityLink,IDUEmbeddedMultiplexer));

NERA_HLPCityLink_IDUEmbeddedMultiplexer.dataSource(tablenum(NERA_HLPCityLink));

I would appreciate any help.

1 Answer

Luegisdorf

Hi Jaclar

the addControl() method on web forms doesn''t work.

May be in Axapta 4.0 (if this technic of Web App stills alive).

Regards
Patrick