Client-side functionality in IE for Pocket PC

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

2/14/2004 12:26:00 PM

We are trying to control cursor position in an ASP.NET application in Pocket PC IE environment. In particular, we would like to focus on a specific textbox or button once a new form is displayed or automatically go to the next logical control after an operation. We have unsuccessfully tried to use Javascript. Any suggestions?
1 Answer

Alberto García

Hi

use