microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Date formatting in language

Maurice Ars

10/18/2005 7:04:00 AM

I have the following problem:
I want to print a date on a report in the format dd-mmm-yyyy, for example 18
oct 2005. I can do this with the date2str() function.
However, this is an external document that is printed for a customer, in
this case a french customer. The month (3 characters) should then be
translated.
How can I do this?
1 Answer

José M. Guisado

try using strfmt("%1", date) instead of date2str()...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jose