microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How to create a second pointer for one temporary table

Luegisdorf

10/17/2005 11:18:00 AM

Hi there

I'v created a temporary table and I need a additional pointer, but I don't
know how to do. If I just make something like a=b, a and b takes effect of
each other (means if i select a, b will selected too). The other idea was
with b.setTmpData(a), but It looks like I just have created a duplicate,
right?

I'm sure there must be a possiblity to get 2 different pointers to the same
temporary table, but how?

CustTable tmpCustTable1;
CustTable tmpCustTable2;
;
tmpCustTable1.setTmp();
tmpCustTable1.AccountNum = 'aaa';
tmpCustTable1.insert();

// how to access to tmpCustTable1 with the pointer tmpCustTable2 ???

If you have any ideas, please tell me!

Best Regards
Patrick