Hoshyar

I posted this question 2 days ago, any help on this is appreciated.

I have several categories in Column "A", is there a way to give one name for
these categories in Column "B" by ysing VBA? Now I am using this formula, but
it is very long and it increases the size of my spread sheet.

=IF(A4="Office Equip","EQUIP",IF(A4="Comms. Equip","EQUIP",IF(A4="Security
Equip","EQUIP",IF(A4="Vehicles Equip","EQUIP",IF(A4="Ops
Equip","EQUIP",IF(A4="SHE Equip","EQUIP",IF(A4="IT Equip","EQUIP"))))))

office equip, Comms. equip etc.. are the categories and I want to return
EQUIP in column "B" whenever these categories appear in Column "A".

Your help is appreciate.

Hoshyar

1 Answer

Player