microsoft.public.axapta.programming

re: How to add RLS for a table

Palle Agermark [MSFT]

10/14/2005 12:47:00 PM

Have you checked of "Show all tables" in the RLS wizard?

Best regards,
Palle Agermark

-----Original Message-----
From: jxiang@discussions.microsoft.com
Posted At: 13. oktober 2005 18:35
Posted To: microsoft.public.axapta.programming
Conversation: How to add RLS for a table
Subject: How to add RLS for a table

I added a table and show data on a form. Now the problem is that I want each
user only see the records that a user responsible for. I have a field in the
table to identify the records for each user. I tried to add Record Lever
Security on the Record Level Security form by clicking menu
Administration/Set up/Security/Record Level Security on the Main Menu.
However I couldn't find my table in the table list on the form. Can someone
tell me how to add my tables to the table list on the Record Level Security
form or tell me how to set up the Record Level Security? Thanks.
2 Answers

jxiang

Yes. I checked but it still didn''t show my tables.

"Palle Agermark [MSFT]" wrote:

> Have you checked of "Show all tables" in the RLS wizard?
>
> Best regards,
> Palle Agermark

Nitin

check for the security/configuration key on the table. After setting up, you
will find the table under appropriate module list in RLS.

Thanks
Nitin