microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Automatic Transmission of Reports

SJ WCI Group Ltd

I'm working on a method which will automatically transmit reports to
customers, depending upon their preference (which is set in a new field
against the customer). The transmission options are email, fax or hard copy.
The issue I'm having touble with is that one report (e.g. a customer
statement) will be run for many customers (with customers appearing on
different pages), but each page may require a different transmission method.
Any suggestions as to how to achieve this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Steve.

2 Answers

Allan Wallis

Try element.reset(); between statements, this starts a new report

"SJ WCI Group Ltd" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I''m working on a method which will automatically transmit reports to
> customers, depending upon their preference (which is set in a new field
> against the customer). The transmission options are email, fax or hard copy.
> The issue I''m having touble with is that one report (e.g. a customer
> statement) will be run for many customers (with customers appearing on
> different pages), but each page may require a different transmission method.
> Any suggestions as to how to achieve this would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Steve.

SJ WCI Group Ltd

That did the trick.