MMIT doesn't work on Framework 1.1 ?

Krzysztof Malinowski

2/4/2004 2:16:00 PM

Hi

I made recently decission to upgrade my .NET, in order to removed depended on some other software, like MMIT and .NET 1.0 in the end
After I installed .NET 1.1 (actually with SDK), then reinstalled previously installed software. During MMIT installation I noticed message, that it cannot be done with this version of framework, so it realy confused me

Krzysztof
2 Answers

Ed Kaim [MSFT]

The functionality in MMIT is native to the .NET Framework 1.1, so you don''t
need to install it.

"Krzysztof Malinowski" <kmalinow@toya.net.pl> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I made recently decission to upgrade my .NET, in order to removed depended
on some other software, like MMIT and .NET 1.0 in the end.
> After I installed .NET 1.1 (actually with SDK), then reinstalled
previously installed software. During MMIT installation I noticed message,
that it cannot be done with this version of framework, so it realy confused
me.

> Krzysztof

ThatsIT.net.au

"Wake-Up-Jeff" <artvandal8@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I want it to run in the credentials of the logged on user.
> I don't want to have to pass separate credentials.
> This would mean maintaining a separate account just for this purpose.

thats correct, thats why you have accounts and permissions. or give the user
permissions