=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

I have an asp.net application with MMIT ObjectList controls. Recently i upgrade the framework to 1.1. When I click one of the lines in the objectlist to see the details and hit [Back] command to go back, I got an error like this:
Invalid posted data for current ObjectList ViewMode. (The ObjectList may have been databound on postback during Page_Load, resetting the ViewMode. Call DataBind in Page_Load only if IsPostBack is false.)
but it works fine with dotnet framework 1.0.

Anybody knows what that happened and how to resolve it?

thanks!

2 Answers

mvaniperen

Did you make sure databinding of the objectlist does not take place
when it''s a postback?

uni <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<B3E48F11-7A49-45D3-A572-B4AAA88EF863@microsoft.com>...
> Hi,
>
> I have an asp.net application with MMIT ObjectList controls. Recently i upgrade the framework to 1.1. When I click one of the lines in the objectlist to see the details and hit [Back] command to go back, I got an error like this:
> Invalid posted data for current ObjectList ViewMode. (The ObjectList may have been databound on postback during Page_Load, resetting the ViewMode. Call DataBind in Page_Load only if IsPostBack is false.)
> but it works fine with dotnet framework 1.0.
>
> Anybody knows what that happened and how to resolve it?
>
> thanks!

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

In some cases, i need to rebind the data upon posting back to reflect the changes. It works fine in 1.0 though.