A couple of things (Newbie I guess

Jay Fischer

1/25/2004 11:24:00 PM

I attempted to write my first ASP.NET mobile app. I used the mobile
template. It provided me with a mobile form, so I added a couple of mobile
text boxes. Ran the application to view it in Internet Explorer. The text
boxes didn't appear. That is mystery number 1.

Also, I attempted to navigate to the site on my Motorola T710 web enabled
mobile phone. There is no way that I am aware of to type a backslash " /
"character with the phone. I finally found the period on the 1 key but no
slash to be found. Any ideas? What am I missing here?

Thanks for any and all information regarding this matter.

Jay

1 Answer

Alex Feinman

For "/" character try pressing several times 0 (*) button