microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Cost effective solution for Company Colour Change

david

10/12/2005 7:55:00 AM

If anyone is interested we have taken this a step further to make it user
defined or company specific, we have many sites successfully and happily
using it. We have ensured it is highly functional and we sell it cheaper than
it could be coded. If anyone is interested please email us at
sales@sablesystems.com.au and mention Company Colour Module