microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How to set filter on a datasource

jxiang

10/11/2005 10:51:00 PM

Hi
I created a form. On the form I added a datagrid. I added a datasource from
a table and set the datasource to show the data in the datagrid. However I
want to show only part of the records based on the values of one field in the
table. Could someone know how to set a filter to the datasource while the
form is loading or opening? Thanks.
2 Answers

Khue Trinh

The you can add the range on the datasource by overriding method init of the
datasource. For the code, please open and see the method init of datasources
purch, invent, sales on the form InventTable. these 3 datasources use the
same table called InventTableModule, but fileter base on the column
ModuleType.

--
ERP Dev.

"jxiang" wrote:

> Hi
> I created a form. On the form I added a datagrid. I added a datasource from
> a table and set the datasource to show the data in the datagrid. However I
> want to show only part of the records based on the values of one field in the
> table. Could someone know how to set a filter to the datasource while the
> form is loading or opening? Thanks.

jxiang

Hi Khue, Thank you very much. It works.