Ersin Inan

1/8/2004 9:43:00 AM

Hi All,
I have an ObjectList which I bind the data to that I read from my DB in my
mobile page. But , I bind all the data to the control at one time now..
What I want to do is to implement custom paging mechanism for the ObjectList
control. I did something similar for DataGrid , but I don't know how to
implement this for the ObjectList.

Is there any example for this you know ? I think a custom SP will be created
for this with some custom coding for the list control

CurrentPageIndex , ect are the data I need I think..how to get these ?

Any help is very valuable :)

Best Regards
Ersin

1 Answer