AxaptaJobs

10/10/2005 7:55:00 PM

Hello,

I have been developing in X++ / Axapta now for over 6 months, and I am
wanting to take the MBS X++ Certification exam. I was wondering if anyone had
any study guides they would suggest, any material to study, etc.

thanks in advance!

-Brandon
5 Answers

Luegisdorf

Hi Brandon

I''ve been developing x++ for over 5 years and haven''t got seen a solid
documentation for programming Axapta.

But for x++ exam I advice to you to read the best practice handbook and the
developers guide (both delivered with Axapta as a chm file). And make sure
that you know all AOT elements (even if you haven''t used them any time).

regards
Patrick

"AxaptaJobs" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been developing in X++ / Axapta now for over 6 months, and I am
> wanting to take the MBS X++ Certification exam. I was wondering if anyone had
> any study guides they would suggest, any material to study, etc.
>
> thanks in advance!
>
> -Brandon

Kim

where can get the pratice handbook and developers guilds. please send us the
material. thanks....

"Luegisdorf" wrote:

> Hi Brandon
>
> I''ve been developing x++ for over 5 years and haven''t got seen a solid
> documentation for programming Axapta.
>
> But for x++ exam I advice to you to read the best practice handbook and the
> developers guide (both delivered with Axapta as a chm file). And make sure
> that you know all AOT elements (even if you haven''t used them any time).
>
> regards
> Patrick
>
> "AxaptaJobs" wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have been developing in X++ / Axapta now for over 6 months, and I am
> > wanting to take the MBS X++ Certification exam. I was wondering if anyone had
> > any study guides they would suggest, any material to study, etc.
> >
> > thanks in advance!
> >
> > -Brandon

Jim Voytek

As was posted:

>> (both delivered with Axapta as a chm file

Jim

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 02:20:02 -0700, kim
<kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>where can get the pratice handbook and developers guilds. please send us the
>material. thanks....
>
>"Luegisdorf" wrote:
>
>> Hi Brandon
>>
>> I''ve been developing x++ for over 5 years and haven''t got seen a solid
>> documentation for programming Axapta.
>>
>> But for x++ exam I advice to you to read the best practice handbook and the
>> developers guide (both delivered with Axapta as a chm file). And make sure
>> that you know all AOT elements (even if you haven''t used them any time).
>>
>> regards
>> Patrick
>>
>> "AxaptaJobs" wrote:
>>
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I have been developing in X++ / Axapta now for over 6 months, and I am
>> > wanting to take the MBS X++ Certification exam. I was wondering if anyone had
>> > any study guides they would suggest, any material to study, etc.
>> >
>> > thanks in advance!
>> >
>> > -Brandon

Luegisdorf

search on the installation CD for these files:

Best Practice Handbook-> Dev_BPHB.chm
Developer help-> AxDvgUs.chm

regards
Patrick

"Jim Willsher" wrote:

> As was posted:
>
> >> (both delivered with Axapta as a chm file
>

> Jim
>

> On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 02:20:02 -0700, kim
> <kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >where can get the pratice handbook and developers guilds. please send us the
> >material. thanks....
> >
> >"Luegisdorf" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Brandon
> >>
> >> I''ve been developing x++ for over 5 years and haven''t got seen a solid
> >> documentation for programming Axapta.
> >>
> >> But for x++ exam I advice to you to read the best practice handbook and the
> >> developers guide (both delivered with Axapta as a chm file). And make sure
> >> that you know all AOT elements (even if you haven''t used them any time).
> >>
> >> regards
> >> Patrick

José M. Guisado

"Luegisdorf" <Luegisdorf@discussions.microsoft.com> escribi&#243; en el mensaje
> search on the installation CD for these files:
>
> Best Practice Handbook-> Dev_BPHB.chm
> Developer help-> AxDvgUs.chm

BTW, does anybody know if is there any "printable" version of these CHMs ?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Jose