Cell phones emulators and VS 2003

Nelson

12/28/2003 2:38:00 PM

Hi guys ! .....

I'm a newbie developing mobile apps with VS, how can I see the emulators in
the Visual Studio .NET 2003 ?

Thanks.

Cito.

1 Answer

Ed Kaim [MSFT]

From the menu, select View | Toolbars | Device. This will give you a toolbat
with 1 active button. Press it to launch an emulator (you''ll have to choose
between the available emulators and a real device).
You can get the Smartphone emulator from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=a6c4f799-ec5c-427c-807c-4c0f96765a81&disp....
Other companies have emulators available too, so you should check the
developer sections of their websites.