microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How to find the total Based on each account

Sree

10/9/2005 11:26:00 AM

I am able to make a report properly but i want to print the sum of amount
based on each account. How would i do that?... I have given sum total, sum
negative, sum positive, while creating report through wizard,, but still its
not coming, say for exampe in customer report I want the sum total of an
account after that below i need the total of another account ,,, like
totaling each account by account. How do i get this?
1 Answer

Khue Trinh

You can try making a display method.
In this method, you can select the sum of amount of each account.
For deeper, please take a look at the reports: CustAccountStatementInt,
VendAccountStatementInt...

If it'' sstill not clear, please say
--
ERP Dev.