microsoft.public.axapta.programming

cross reference doupdate() doinsert

cadem

We are searching a way in which we can find where kernel-methods such as
doupdate() and doinsert() on a specific table are used.

thx
2 Answers

Daniel Biesiada

cadem wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are searching a way in which we can find where kernel-methods such as
> doupdate() and doinsert() on a specific table are used.

as far as I remember doInsert() and doUpdate() methods process the
corresponding SQL statements (update/insert) without processing events
correlating to these events like validation,etc

best regards,
Daniel

> thx

Micha³ Kupczyk

"cadem" wrote in message

> where doupdate() and doinsert() on a specific table are used.

Join
xRefNames, xRefPaths, xRefReferences

filter by

xRefNames.kind == TableInstanceMethod
xRefNames.name == ''doInsert''

should give you all places where doInsert is called.

Michal