microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Re: Table Data in Form

Daniel Biesiada

10/5/2005 3:08:00 PM

Have you tried "SaveDataPerCompany" property on the table? If you set it
to "no" you should get a company-independent table. It's in the
"behaviour" group of properties.

rgrds,
Daniel

rickp3131 wrote:
> I want to create a form that shows all data in a table regardless of what
> company it's run from. I've created the same form twice, one using the
> wizard and the other not using it, but both automatically filter on
> dataareaid=current company. What should be returned is 'select * from
> [tablename]'.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Rick
1 Answer

rickp3131

Daniel,

Thanks for the reply. Although I need all the results in the table, I need
the table to report the records by company for a security check that is done
on the table.

I created code that keeps track of what users have a certain screen open,
then generates an error message if they try to open it while another one is
open. So even though I want all results from the table, it has to keep track
of who has the screen open by company.

The end result is to include all records in a form that allows one or more
records to be deleted.

Thanks,
Rick