Re: my mod_ruby doesn't like my eruby

Daniel Cremer

9/14/2003 8:31:00 PM

Yeah you found it. Just changed it to:
Apache::ERubyRun.instance

and it worked. Forgot to make it a capital R. Now I
feel very stupid but I have to give a big thank you. I
was barking up the wrong tree. Sorry Samuel I really
should of put the contents of the httpd.conf in my
first post. I had stared at it so much I was convinced
the mistake wasn't there.
thanks again
Daniel

("my mod_ruby likes my ERuby")

--- Michael Garriss <mgarriss@earthlink.net> wrote: >
Michael Garriss wrote:

> > RubyHandler Apache::ErubyRun.instance
> > ^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> > This should be ERuby.Run I think.
>

> Ugh, make that ERubyRun. Trying to watch football
> and do email at the
> same time.
>
> Michael

Messenger http://mail.messenger.y...

1 Answer

Samuel Tesla

Daniel Cremer <vivo_sengodo@yahoo.co.uk> writes:

> was barking up the wrong tree. Sorry Samuel I really
> should of put the contents of the httpd.conf in my
> first post. I had stared at it so much I was convinced
> the mistake wasn''t there.

Been there, done that :) Last time I set up mod_ruby+eruby I did the
same thing.