RAA/RubyForge...

Michael Campbell

9/12/2003 7:47:00 PM

Is either of RAA or RubyForge eventually supposed to supercede the other?

http://sitebuilder...

2 Answers

Hal E. Fulton

Michael Campbell wrote:
> Is either of RAA or RubyForge eventually supposed to supercede the other?

I think not. RAA is a nice, compact searchable collection
of metadata. RubyForge is actual hosted content.

The two jobs *could* be combined into one, but I''d just as soon
enjoy the synergy.

Just my opinion.

Hal

gabriele renzi

il Sat, 13 Sep 2003 04:46:54 +0900, Michael Campbell
<michael_s_campbell@yahoo.com> ha scritto::

>Is either of RAA or RubyForge eventually supposed to supercede the other?

For what I know, that''s no, but I may be wrong.

What you may expect (or, what I''d love to see) is further integration
of the two, for example updating a project on RF will cause an update
on the relative entry in RAA