Is modruby.net working?

gabriele renzi

9/12/2003 9:02:00 AM

Hi gurus and nubys,
I've been trying to download mod_ruby from modruby.net, but the
homepage gives me a 406 error.

Anyway, trying to download to tarball I discovered that
http://www.modruby.ne...
works fine.

So I don't think this is a technical problem.
Don't we need a cool working webpage for our cool working webserver
module ? ;)
2 Answers

mgarriss

gabriele renzi wrote:

>Hi gurus and nubys,
>I''ve been trying to download mod_ruby from modruby.net, but the
>homepage gives me a 406 error.
>
>Anyway, trying to download to tarball I discovered that
>http://www.modruby.ne...
> works fine.
>
>So I don''t think this is a technical problem.
>Don''t we need a cool working webpage for our cool working webserver
>module ? ;)

It''s working for me as of this mails timestamp. And I agree with you
that we should have a better site for mod_ruby, I''m playing with the
idea of providing some mod_ruby downloads and info on my host.

Michael

Tom Copeland

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 10:14, Michael Garriss wrote:
> gabriele renzi wrote:
>
> >Hi gurus and nubys,
> >I''ve been trying to download mod_ruby from modruby.net, but the
> >homepage gives me a 406 error.
> >
> >Anyway, trying to download to tarball I discovered that
> >http://www.modruby.ne...
> > works fine.
> >
> >So I don''t think this is a technical problem.
> >Don''t we need a cool working webpage for our cool working webserver
> >module ? ;)
> >

> It''s working for me as of this mails timestamp. And I agree with you
> that we should have a better site for mod_ruby, I''m playing with the
> idea of providing some mod_ruby downloads and info on my host.

I can certainly suggest a home for it... modruby.rubyforge.org is still
available :-)

Yours,

Tom