Re: backup under privileged mode (unix permissions

Berger, Daniel

9/11/2003 10:02:00 PM

There's always 'sudo'.

Dan

2 Answers

Sean O'Dell

Berger, Daniel wrote:

> [...]

What problem is that a solution for?

Sean O''Dell

Simon Strandgaard

Then Sean O''Dell wrote:
> So, back to square one: run it as root. =)

And now Simon Strandgaard writes:

I have written a short text about how to do backup of CVS on FreeBSD,
with help of Ruby.

http://neoneye.mine.nu/fun_wit...

the ''Running A CVS Server'' need some more work.. So just ignore that :-)

--
Simon Strandgaard