Re: Ruby in Systems Administration

Berger, Daniel

9/11/2003 7:51:00 PM

We use a tcp client-server app written in Ruby to monitor applications and
hosts on dozens of remote machines. Most of the ruby modules I've written
were with this app in mind. Here are some websites containing modules
(though no applications) I've written that might interest you:

http://ruby-sysut...
http://ruby-netut...
http://ruby-miscut...

Also, see http://users.rcn.com/mghall/ruby... for some useful modules