Re: [ANN] rcalc 2.2 (Was: [ANN] rcalc 2.1 (Ruby Calculator

Michael Campbell

9/11/2003 5:54:00 PM

--- Ed Baker <ejb@theworld.com> wrote:
> I tried installing this with the usual:
> ruby install.rb config
> ruby install.rb setup
> ruby install.rb install
>
> I'm on a Windows XP Pro system.
> I tried running the install commands under a cygwin shell and a
> 'cmd' shell.
> No Joy.
> Any suggestions?

Have you tried running "./configure --prefix=/cygdrive/c/ruby" (as
opposed to "c:/ruby".

?

http://sitebuilder...

1 Answer

ejb

Thanks, Michael.

This helped.

I also found out that I hadn''t downloaded the "extmath.rb" file from
the RubyForge.

Everything''s working peachy now.