An article on using Ruby to drive a Java hourly build...

Tom Copeland

9/11/2003 2:48:00 PM

...is on the O'Reilly web site here:

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2003/09/10/dash...

The more the merrier...

Yours,

Tom
--
Tom Copeland <tom@infoether.com>
InfoEther

4 Answers

Jim Menard

Tom Copeland <tom@infoether.com> writes:

> ..is on the O''Reilly web site here:
>
> http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2003/09/10/dash...
>
> The more the merrier...

And "Read iCal Data with Ruby" is on the O''Reilly MacDevCenter site at
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/mac/2003/09/03/ruby...

Jim
--
Jim Menard, jimm@io.com, http://www.io....
A: Yes

gabriele renzi

il 11 Sep 2003 14:23:54 -0500, Jim Menard <jimm@io.com> ha scritto::

>Tom Copeland <tom@infoether.com> writes:
>
>> ..is on the O''Reilly web site here:
>>
>> http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2003/09/10/dash...
>>
>> The more the merrier...
>
>And "Read iCal Data with Ruby" is on the O''Reilly MacDevCenter site at
>http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/mac/2003/09/03/ruby...

Don''t forget to send this links to James Britt (the ruby-doc.org guy)

He otulined some time ago that a direct mail to him would be the best
way to get the url listed on the website.

It would be nice to see listed on that site all the ruby stuff found
on the web...

jbritt@ruby-doc.org

gabriele renzi wrote:
> il 11 Sep 2003 14:23:54 -0500, Jim Menard <jimm@io.com> ha scritto::
>

>>Tom Copeland <tom@infoether.com> writes:
>>

>>>..is on the O''Reilly web site here:
>>>
>>>http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2003/09/10/dash...
>>>
>>>The more the merrier...
>>
>>And "Read iCal Data with Ruby" is on the O''Reilly MacDevCenter site at
>>http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/mac/2003/09/03/ruby...
>>

> Don''t forget to send this links to James Britt (the ruby-doc.org guy)

I try to keep up on this list as well. The two recent postings about
Ruby articles are in the ''add to the site'' queue.

> He otulined some time ago that a direct mail to him would be the best
> way to get the url listed on the website.
>
> It would be nice to see listed on that site all the ruby stuff found
> on the web...

There''s quite a bit there: http://www.ruby-doc.org...

I''m working on a redesign, though, to make things easier to find.

James

Simon Strandgaard

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:11:08 +0900, jbritt@ruby-doc.org wrote:
[snip]
>> It would be nice to see listed on that site all the ruby stuff found
>> on the web...
>
> There''s quite a bit there: http://www.ruby-doc.org...
>

> I''m working on a redesign, though, to make things easier to find.

Great.. I will look forwart to this.

There is also the Ruby hostlist, where you can see which documents
which has been updated recently:
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/hot...

--
Simon Strandgaard