Hal E. Fulton

9/9/2003 7:31:00 PM

OK, I've installed this add made one little test entry.

It's an interesting idea.

Features I would want are:
- capability to launch my editor of choice
- possibly a gui -- an editor widget or maybe
even just a text box would make the editor-
launch unnecessary
- some way to easily enter markup -- bold,
italics, hr, colors?, new para, etc.
- some way to handle multiple sections in a
single blog: Thoughts on Ruby and Coding,
Books I'm Reading, Movies I've Seen Lately,
Current Rant, etc. Would like option to go
forward or backeard in time for each section.

Boy, this is so interesting I'm almost tempted to
resurrect my own blog project.

Mustn't do that. I already have fifteen Ruby projects
under way, ranging from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Hal