Re: [PYTHON] Ideas worth stealing?

dblack

doninep

Patrice,

I've tried using the Code tab as well and it seems to be disabled when using
the Dynamics AX Report project type. If you just want to print the
paramaters that were selected you can add the parameter field to a text box
and it will print the selected values. In the expression of the text box add:

=Parameters!parm1.Values(0)

Don

"Patrice" wrote:

> Ok rather than using the "Code" tab in the Report properties as in usual
> SSRS reports, I used a DataMethod. Seems to works...
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Patrice

Patrice

Ok thanks . So it seems that the Code tab is replaced by the Businness Logic
code in the AX version...

I needed some code as this is for a multi-valued parameters so I need to
construct a string from all selected values...

--
Patrice

"doninep" <doninep@discussions.microsoft.com> a ?crit dans le message de
groupe de discussion : 56C60E53-9FF8-49A7-AE1D-B45D80A0D573@microsoft.com...