Re: Ruby 1.8 reference?

john%johnknight.com@pop.business.earthlink.net

9/8/2003 5:08:00 PM

The web page presentation is too wide for my printer.
I cannot print the document without losing text.
I tried reformating the page but found it very difficult to do.
Is there value in having the page formatted with the text so
wide?

John

ps

I have tried to send several messages about fxruby to this list.
The messages do not appear. I wonder if spamassasan is rejecting my
mail w/o telling me.

I did get one sa rejection and had to make my from and reply fields match.
That one did get though. Others are not getting posted and I am not
getting an explanation. Did I offend some cybersdaemonn?

http://mai... .

1 Answer

Lyle Johnson

john%johnknight.com@pop.business.earthlink.net wrote:

> I have tried to send several messages about fxruby to this list.
> The messages do not appear. I wonder if spamassasan is rejecting my
> mail w/o telling me.

John,

Until the problem is resolved, please at least Cc me on any FXRuby
e-mails. I do remember seeing one FXRuby-related post from you in recent
weeks, in which you said you were having trouble building it on Red Hat
Linux 9 (http://www.ruby-talk...). I responded to that post (see
http://www.ruby-talk...), asking for further information but
never heard back from you. I do not recall seeing any other FXRuby
related posts from you (at least not recently enough to still be in my
short-term memory ;)

Lyle