Re: Ruby license makes it unuseable ! ! [troll alert]

Michael Slater

9/5/2003 8:12:00 AM

Peace. For the Ruby Talk mailing list.
In an open system, everything counts, even small things.

I'm sorry I hit a nerve with my example as I certainly didn't mean to. And I
certainly didn't intend to engender a political discussion :-)

I chose an example which I found to be juvenile, insulting, and
counterproductive to any rational discussion, features that typically
identify trolls.

Next time I will be more careful in adding additional context and perhaps
posting additional examples.

Kindly,

--ms