Stephen B. Hahn

1/11/2002 1:16:00 AM

I am trying to get the IBuySpy Portal to run in VS.NET RC1
and the MMIT RC1. The C# version of the Portal complains
about the following methods being missing from the
HtmlMobileTextWriter class: WriteConditionalBreak(),
EnterParagraph() and ExitParagraph(). The VB.NET version
complains about overloads and more.

Are code corrections required and if so are the available?
2 Answers

Stephen B. Hahn

Found the answer at http://www.ibuyspy.com/RC...,

"Stephen B. Hahn" wrote:

> I am trying to get the IBuySpy Portal to run in VS.NET RC1
> and the MMIT RC1. The C# version of the Portal complains
> about the following methods being missing from the
> HtmlMobileTextWriter class: WriteConditionalBreak(),
> EnterParagraph() and ExitParagraph(). The VB.NET version
> complains about overloads and more.
>
> Are code corrections required and if so are the available?

Fadi Zeidan

anyone had any luck getting IBuySpy work with mobile devices? it works with
emulators, but when I tried it from my mobile phone, I get invalid format
errors.

fadi