Prabakaran

1/8/2002 1:14:00 PM

Dear Friends,

I am using CodeBehind concept for Mobile dotNET development.
The OnSelectedIndexChanged event in SelectionList control is not fired.
Why ?

-Prabakaran.

2 Answers

(Andres Sanabria)

Newsgroups

Here, I am posting the code that I used.

The below is the code in Test.Aspx page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<%@ Register TagPrefix="mobile" Namespace="System.Web.UI.MobileControls"
Assembly="System.Web.Mobile" %>
<%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="Test.aspx.cs"
Inherits="MobileDerivati.Test" AutoEventWireup="false" %>
<mobile:Form id="Form1" runat="server">
<mobile:SelectionList id="SelectionList1" runat="server">
<Item Value="0" Text="Test"></Item>
<Item Value="1" Text="Test1"></Item>
<Item Value="2" Text="Test2"></Item>
</mobile:SelectionList>
<mobile:Label id="Label1" runat="server">Label</mobile:Label>
</mobile:Form>

The below is the code in Test.Aspx.cs
private void SelectionList1_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender,
System.EventArgs e)
{
Label1.Text = SelectionList1.Selection.Text;
}

If you have a working code, then pl. send it to me.

- Prabakaran