MMIT rc installation failure on .NET rc3

LIK MUI

I am trying to install MMIT RC into a machine with .NET
RC3. Setup failed with the following error:

"Setup has detected an incompatible version of the
Microsoft .NET Framework. The Mobile Internet Toolkit
cannot be installed at this time. Please see the
Readme.htm file for more details."

My guess is that the installer checks for (== but not >=)
the RC1 Framework build and fails. Any fixes?

3 Answers

Adolfo Wiernik

Exactly same issue here!

Solutions?

Jeff

I am having the same problems, and when i tried to
install with mmit beta2, it ended with some errors as
well.

(Andres Sanabria)