Reg. Radio Button and Check Box

Prabakaran

1/3/2002 7:51:00 AM

Dear Friends,

I am working for a project using Mobile Controls.
I need Radio Button and Check Box control for the project.
But, I could not found any such controls in Mobile Controls list.
Is it possilbe to use Radio Button and Check Box control ?
Help me out.

-Prabakaran

1 Answer

Baccarin

Prabakaran,

You can use a SelectionList mobile control, and set SelectType property to
Radio or Checkbox.

Baccarin.