Conflict between MMIT and Compact Framework SDK

Fady El-Rukby

1/2/2002 6:26:00 AM

Hello,

I have VS.NET RC (PDC Version). Also, I have installed the Compact Framework
+ Device Extension SDK, in addition to the Mobile ToolKit RC. The thing is
that when I select a project type of "Mobile Phone Application" I get a
Compact Framework project. Is there a way to make them coexist and correct
the situation?

Fady El-Rukby

1 Answer

Fady El-Rukby

I uninstalled MMIT and reinstalled it. Now I get a project type "Mobile Web
Application" and it works. I think I must have been something earlier.
Thanks.\