IIS with Mobile internet toolkit

Mandar Gandhe

12/24/2001 8:24:00 AM

Hi..

here's one more query from me. I am using Mobile internet
toolkit with IIS server to host an application.

while accessing the application from a wap phone, when i
request for the static files, the IIS returns the files
(http error code 200) and the file is properly displayed.

but, when i request for an .aspx page (which ultimately
sends me device specific content), IIS doesnt respond with
200, instade it sends a 302 (object moved) initially and
then a 200. (I can see this in IIS log). but on receiving
the error code 302, the contents shown on the device are
improper giving me an error of 'Unsupported media type'
which stops the application.

But surprisingly, if I use Infinite's WAPLite wap gateway,
I do not get this error, and the application works
properly.

can anyone tell me what might be the problem for this
abmormal behaviour ? and how i can handle it ?

thanks in advance
Mandar
--

Mandar Gandhe
Software Design Engineer

1 Answer

sandal

Hey,
Could you tell me how to see the IIS log?

Thanks in advance!
Sandal.