.NET Deployment on Macintosh/Linux/Sun Solaris

Syed Adnan Ahmed

12/20/2001 1:25:00 PM

Dear all,
I want to deploy my project solely developed in ASP.NET and Sql Server to
deploy on Macintosh or Linux/Sun Solaris.
Is there any solution to my problem.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Syed Adnan Ahmed

2 Answers

Pioppa Alberto

Use Borland Delphi and Kylix.

"Syed Adnan Ahmed" <adnan@criss.com.pk> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Dear all,
> I want to deploy my project solely developed in ASP.NET and Sql Server to
> deploy on Macintosh or Linux/Sun Solaris.
> Is there any solution to my problem.
> Thanks in advance.
> Regards
> Syed Adnan Ahmed

Cameron Purdy

If the solution is all HTML based (no client side .NET controls etc.) then
you can use the .NET stuff (ASP.NET). Otherwise you need to use a
cross-platform language, such as Java.

Peace,

--
Cameron Purdy