Re: Question: building online/offline support

Gabriel Cor

12/20/2001 1:29:00 AM

Well,
I've been doing this and I suggest the following.

Use .NET Framework and Vs.net to generate ADO.NET DataSets (diffgrams).
You can grab that via SOAP by hand or (I suggest) using pocketsoap
(http://www.pock...)
Then you can parse and transform that into a SQL Server CE database.

By now you have to use eVb, I have Visual Studio .NET Smart Device
Extensions (PDC Version) and
believe me, you don't want to use that, not now.

A good resource is Nick Grattan's Book http://www.nickg...