Page errors for different gateways

Mandar Gandhe

I have a sample application developed using asp .NET
mobile toolkit. I have a test setup where i can test the
application with multiple wap service providers.

My problem is that, when I use Nokia wap server as a
gateway (thru one of the service provider), I received
some exceptions regarding some form elements not found.

When the same application is tested using WAPLite gateway,
the application worked properly. Also the application can
be tested on WEB, where it is working properly.

I tried access the same code, from different service
providers from UK, but they gave me errors
(System.Exception CSRMainMenuFrm method GetForm not found)
where CSRMainMenuFrm is a variable defined in the C#
script (which runs at the server).

If anyone knows what is the solution, please reply back.
Even if you have some pointers on this, pls revert back,
it'll be a great help.. thanks

regards
Mandar