darren

12/18/2001 6:00:00 PM

Early Adopter???

Please fill me in on this ....

be an Early
>Adopter to receive a copy from Microsoft.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Michael

confers no rights.
>You assume all risk for your use. © 2001 Microsoft
Corporation. All rights
>reserved.
1 Answer

Russ

Microsoft selects certain entities to be "early adopters" of its new
products so it can do things like case studies, which aim to make the
average Joe look and say, "Hey, if XYZ company did it and it worked, I guess
I can do it too".

"darren" <dclark88@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Early Adopter???

Please fill me in on this ....