Jonas Jonsson

12/14/2001 12:58:00 AM

Well, since the MMIT is only about 4mb of size, the easies way of finding
out wether or not it will work with the MS VS.NET Enterprise Architect
version is easy. Just download and install.

I'm also pretty sure it works. If it dosn't work, e-mail this bastard (me)
and make a complaint

Best Regards / Jonas Jonsson
- in the kinetic energy of a moving fist lies a birthplace of a parallell
universe