HOWTO: from a NEWBIE a really stupid question...

Renato

10/28/2003 6:00:00 PM

Hi all,

I'm starting to learn something about asp .net and mobile phones...

The question is...I made a trial page using VB .NET...how can I

publish it on Internet? I'm kicking around on all menus but I can't find

anything like "Publish on web...", "Web Publishing Wizard..." like VB6
does...

I've googgled on the web but maybe the question is too stupid...

TIA

Renato

2 Answers

Mark Fitzpatrick

If you created a Web-based project you should see a button at the top of the
solution explorer that will do a copy project. There should also be a link
under the projects menu also.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

"Renato" <mrenato@libero.it> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I''m starting to learn something about asp .net and mobile phones...
>
> The question is...I made a trial page using VB .NET...how can I
>
> publish it on Internet? I''m kicking around on all menus but I can''t find
>
> anything like "Publish on web...", "Web Publishing Wizard..." like VB6
> does...
>
> I''ve googgled on the web but maybe the question is too stupid...
>
> TIA
>
> Renato

Renato

Hi Mark,