microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

.net 1.0 and 1.1 causing error in custom dll

Shannon

We developed a dll using visual studio 2002 C#. It issues commands to
extract information from a SQL Server 2000 database. We use SQLXML
for
the extraction so that we can POST that XML stream to a secured URI,
using the .Net Framework version 1.0.3705.

However, some sites are running into major problems when
the .Net Framework 1.0.3705 AND 1.1.4322 are both installed on
the server.

The message that users are receiving happens sporadically, usually on
the first POST of the day, but also occassionally happens after a span
of non-activity. Since the issue does not arise on every transaction,
I am not clear as to what the actually problem is.

I have tried rebuilding the dll with the 1.1 .Net Framework but now
receive
a Security error when debugging the routine. None of my transactions
go through.

Any help or insights would be greatly appreciated.
TIA,
Shannon