proxy class incompatible with compact framework

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

I have created a proxy class from a wsdl document and I
want to add it to my project. but the generated proxy
class contains packages like system.web that are not
supported by the .NET compact framework. does anyone have
any idea how to fix this problem

Thank you
1 Answer

jimblizz [ms]

Could you just add a web reference to your .NET CF project and let it create
the WSDL and proxy for you?

Hope this helps,
- bliz

Jim Blizzard, MCSD .NET | http://www.snowstormlif...
Community Developer Evangelist | http://www.microsoft.com/c...

This posting is provided AS IS, without warranty and confers no rights.